Polyganics is an innovative medical technology company. We develop, manufacture and commercialize worldwide, unique bioresorbable devices to facilitate tissue repair and regeneration after surgery. We aim to build highly innovative bioresorbable polymers and tailor these for different applications, improving surgical outcome and patient recovery.
Within Operations, the Validation engineer (part of the Product development team) is responsible for testing and validation of processes and equipment. Our processes and equipment should meet requirements conform international standards like GMP and ISO 13485 and our own Quality requirements. As we are a medical device company, this includes collecting and recording data, use of statistical methods and writing reliable reports. The Validation engineer collaborates – often in project teams – with colleagues of Operations, Quality and R&D.
- Identify the needs for validation
- Write validation protocols and reports
- Revalidation of changed processes
- Plan, perform and guide validation activities
– BSc degree or equivalent education in chemistry/process technology or equivalent
– At least 3-5 years work experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
– Experience with validation, GMP and ISO 13485
– Skills and ability to analyze and use statistics
– Experienced user of Microsoft Office
– High level of interpersonal skills, personal integrity
– Good communication skills in English.
We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself. Polyganics has a professional but informal working environment and a pleasant work atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, good secondary benefits and support your efforts to improve yourself.
Would you like more information?
Please contact Mr. Hans Kuijper, PD Manager +31 (0)50 588 6588 or
Mrs. Henne Barkema (HR) +31 (0)6 52 0616 35.
You can send your application (before November 2nd) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters and headhunters need not apply.