Polyganics is an innovative, privately held medical technology company bringing to market unique bioresorbable devices to facilitate tissue repair and regeneration after surgery. From its ISO 13485-certified manufacturing facility, products are distributed to customers worldwide. Polyganics has recently moved to a new facility at the Zernike Campus, Groningen, which houses its headquarters, state-of-the-art research laboratories and manufacturing and packaging facilities. More information: www.polyganics.com
Polyganics is looking for a Process Development Engineer. As a Process Development Engineer, you will be focusing on the design of production processes and you will support the transfer from prototype to production. You will work in a team of Engineers within the R&PD department, in a cross functional environment and you will report to the Manager Engineering.
- Design and development of new production processes
- Documentation and qualification of production processes
- Ensuring that processes and documentation comply with applicable standards and regulations (ISO, GMP, et all)
- Contributions to projects
- Initiating technological innovations
- Assessing safety and process risks and addressing associated controls measures e,g, adjustments of the process or equipment
- Setting specifications for new equipment
- A Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical Engineering or Process Technology
- Knowledge of and experience with automated systems
- Knowledge of standards, guidelines and norms for production of medical devices and or pharma
- Excellent written and oral communication in English and Dutch
- Knowledge of polymer chemistry is an advantage
- Critical, conceptual and analytical thinker
- Able to see new possibilities
- Attention to detail and quality
- Self-starter and team-player with good interpersonal skills
We offer a dynamic position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself. Polyganics has a professional but informal working environment and a pleasant work atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary and good secondary benefits.
Would you like more information?
Please contact Mrs. Marleen Schoonen (HR) +31-50-588 6 588
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headhunters and recruiters need not apply.