Polyganics develops and manufactures innovative, bioresorbable, biocompatible, synthetic polymer-based medical devices, that facilitate natural tissue repair and regeneration.
As an Operator/ Polymer technician, you are responsible for polymer production, performing of tests and characterizations. In addition, you provide assistance with the development, production and packaging of medical devices
– Manufacturing of polymers
– Performing final checks on polymer production
– Preparing and performing chemical analyses, examinations and testing of medical products according to ISO 13485 quality system
– Writing test reports and/ or process documents
– Intermediate vocational education in biomedical, chemical or technical area with affinity for (biomedical) polymers or equivalent experience
– Knowledge of standards, guidelines and norms for product development of medical products (GMP/ISO 13485)
– Good communication skills in Dutch and English
We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself. Polyganics has a professional but informal working environment and a pleasant work atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, good secondary benefits and support your efforts to improve yourself.
Please contact our HR department at 050-588 6 588 and/or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters and headhunters need not apply.