Polyganics develops and manufactures innovative, bioresorbable, biocompatible, synthetic polymer-based medical devices, that facilitate natural tissue repair and regeneration.
Polyganics is looking for a Validation Engineering in the Manufacturing Engineering team. In this job, you will be responsible for validation, calibration and maintenance of processes and equipment. Our processes and equipment should be consistent with international standards like GMP and ISO 13485 and our own Quality requirements. As we are a medical device company, this includes collecting and recording data, use of statistical methods and writing reliable protocols and reports. You will collaborate with employees working in Operations, Quality and R&D.
- Identify the needs for validation, calibration and maintenance of processes and equipment
- Write validation protocols and reports
- Revalidate changed processes
- Plan, perform and guide validation, calibration and maintenance activities
- BSc degree or equivalent education in a technical oriented study
- At least 3-5 years validation experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
- Ability to apply statistical methods and techniques
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Personal integrity
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English
We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself. Polyganics has a professional but informal working environment and a pleasant work atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary, good secondary benefits and support your efforts to improve yourself.
Please contact our HR department at 050-588 6 588 and/or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiters and headhunters need not apply.