Polyganics is an innovative medical technology company. We develop, manufacture and commercialize worldwide, unique bioresorbable devices to facilitate tissue repair and regeneration after surgery. We aim to build highly innovative bioresorbable polymers and tailor these for different applications, improving surgical outcome and patient recovery.
Within the R&D team, the R&D Analytical chemical specialist is responsible for robust analytical method development for biodegradable medical devices. More specifically, you will develop, optimize and validate analytical test methods for chemical characterization (extractable/leachable studies), analytical test methods for in vitro drug release, and develop process controls on both polymer and product level, including stability studies. In this role, you will have the responsibility to develop alternative analytical methods that are usually not found in the standard lab.
As we are a medical device company, this includes collecting and recording data and writing reliable reports in line with our quality system requirements. You will be involved in the initiation of technological innovation and will remain connected throughout the full development and product life cycle.
We are looking for a self-starter and a team player who will thrive in an entrepreneurial and technology-driven business environment with:
– a BSc degree in analytical chemistry or equivalent education
– at least 3-5 years of work experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry
– experience with analytical test methods in line with ICH/FDA guidelines is an asset
– a fast understanding of GMP and other regulatory requirements
– knowledge of statistical analyses and data trending
– experience with a broad range of analytical techniques (GC-MS, LC-MS, SEC)
– skills and ability to assess, plan, manage, and evaluate the analytical aspects of R&D projects
– the ability to make recommendations based on a clear scientific rationale
– excellent problem-solving aptitude, communication, and multitasking skills, good organizational skills and high attention to detail.
We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself.
Polyganics has a professional but informal working environment, a pleasant work atmosphere and almost 70 enthusiastic colleagues. We offer a competitive salary and excellent secondary benefits.
Would you like more information?
Please contact Mrs. Henne Barkema (HR) +31 (0)6 52 0616 35 / +31 (0)50 588 65 88.
You can send your application (before the 3rd of August 2021) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headhunters and recruiters need not apply.