Polyganics is an innovative, privately-held medical technology company bringing to market unique bioresorbable devices to facilitate tissue repair and regeneration after surgery. From its current ISO13485-certified manufacturing facility, products are distributed to customers worldwide. Polyganics moved to a new facility at the Zernike Campus, Groningen, which houses its offices, state-of-the-art research laboratories and expanded manufacturing and packaging facilities.
Polyganics is looking for a Projectmanager product development. In this job, you will lead a cross-functional team, responsible for the development of new products or product-optimizations.
As lead of this team, you will be coordinating the project-activities, in line with the agreed timelines and budget. This includes decisions on design, process, test methods, submission and related aspects. You will provide regular written reports/updates of the projects progress to management and stakeholders.
You will report to the Director R&PD and closely collaborate with colleague’s within operations, quality assurance, regulatory affairs, clinical research and business development.
– BSc/MSc degree in chemistry/chemical engineering/bio-medical engineering or equivalent
– Ability to lead a team and plan activities
– Knowledge of bioresorbable polymers
– At least 10-year work experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
– Solid interpersonal skills
– Analytical skills and able to proactively identify and solve increasingly complex problems
– Ability to set priorities within a changing environment
– Excellent verbal and writing communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself. Polyganics has a professional but informal working environment and a pleasant work atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary and good secondary benefits.
Please contact Mr. Bart Jan Korteling +31 (0)50 588 6588 or Mrs. Henne Barkema (HR) +31 (0)6 52 0616 35.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
*Recruiters and headhunters need not apply*