Polyganics is an innovative, privately-held medical technology company that develops, produces and markets unique bioresorbable devices. Our products facilitate tissue repair and regeneration after surgery. From our ISO 13485-certified state-of-the-art research laboratories and manufacturing and packaging facilities, products are distributed to customers worldwide. More information: www.polyganics.com
You will be responsible for customer support and will lead Polyganics’ back office and managerial support team. In addition, you will directly interact with visitors of Polyganics’ office in Groningen and, from this location, with key customers worldwide. You will report to the Chief Operational Officer and closely work with the Sales Director and Director Marketing and Business Development.
* Ensure customer-oriented service
* Make sure that contract deliverables and deadlines are adequately met
* Support in sales and marketing processes; such as control of marketing material, document control, monitoring of orders and tracking of shipments
* Coordinate and lead all office management activities, ensuring that office management operates smoothly and efficiently
* Overseeing management support staff, receiving and directing visitors, and handling or delegating basic office management tasks.
* Bachelor degree
* Demonstrated experience with customer support & service and preferably with office management as well
* Excellent organizational skills and interpersonal skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to set priorities within a dynamic environment
* Excellent verbal and writing communication skills, both in Dutch and English
* Ability to manage your workload and supervise others concurrently
* Essential social media and marketing experience
* Experience in the medical device industry, experience with SAP and proficiency in the German language (oral and written) are an asset.
We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself. Polyganics has a professional but informal working environment and a pleasant work atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary and good secondary benefits.
Would you like more information?
Please contact Mrs. Henne Barkema (HR) +31 (0)6 52 0616 35.
You can send your resume with a short motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruiters and headhunters need not apply.