Polyganics is an innovative, privately-held medical technology company bringing to market unique bioresorbable devices to facilitate tissue repair and regeneration after surgery. From its current ISO 13485-certified manufacturing facility, products are distributed to customers worldwide. Polyganics is about to move to a new facility at the Zernike Campus, Groningen, which will house its offices, state-of-the-art research laboratories and expanded manufacturing and packaging facilities.
Polyganics is looking for a manager manufacturing engineering. In this job, you will lead a team within operations that is responsible for continuous improvement of all manufacturing processes (intermediates and final products). As lead of this team, you will be responsible for proposing and executing improvement projects that are related to safety, quality, yield and costs. Furthermore, you will be actively involved in capacity extension projects. You will report to the COO and co-operate on a daily basis with R&D, QA/QC and the product development teams. In addition, you will participate in cross-functional projects.
– MSc degree in chemistry/chemical engineering
– Strong ability to lead, plan and direct manufacturing and operations activities
– Strong knowledge of bioresorbable polymers
– At least 10-year work experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry
– Demonstrated experience with managing teams
– Solid interpersonal skills
– Robust analytical skills and judgment to proactively identify and solve increasingly complex problems
– Strong attention to detail, good organizational skills and the ability to set priorities within a changing environment
– Excellent verbal and writing communication skills, both in Dutch and English.
We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself. Polyganics has a professional but informal working environment and a pleasant work atmosphere. We offer a competitive salary and good secondary benefits.
Please contact Mr. Jan Disbergen (COO) +31 (0)50 588 6588 or Mrs. Henne Barkema (HR) +31 (0)6 52 0616 35.
Please send your application to email@example.com.
Recruiters and headhunters need not apply.